3,889-room, 68-story hotel
Fontainebleau Las Vegas was expected to include:
- 95,000 sq ft casino
- 60,000 sq ft spa
- 3,300-seat performing arts theater
- 1,018 condo-hotel units
- 180,000 sq ft of retail space
- 400,000 sq ft of indoor and outdoor conference space
- 24 restaurants and lounges
The cost to finish the construction maybe between $600 to $800 million.
- There are over 600 units of condo suite which are already completed.
- These were converted into a time share.
- The new owner can start marketing these units while construction to finish the casino is in progress.
- Even if they sell it at a conservative price of $30K per unit share for 50 weeks of time share, then the gross revenue would be over a billion.
- There are hotels, conference rooms, restaurants, etc and the casino that are also source of income.
§ Asking price: US $650m +2% Buyer fee
Property Id: 19816
Price: 650.000.000 USD
Property Size: 60.386 ft2